Die Anleitung wird nach der Bezahlung zum Sofort-Download als PDF-Datei bereit stehen.
inkl. Umsatzsteuer (soweit erhoben)
Henry is a friendly dragon who unfortunately has never managed to spit fire once, but he won't give up until he does it at least once.
This in no way spoils his zest for life.
There are no difficult techniques to crochet your own Henry, but a little patience.
The guide contains over 40 photos to explain each step.
sc single crochet
st slip stitch
mc magic circle
dc double crochet
- hook no 12/ C and B/ 13 this one is only for the specially mentioned parts of the body, everything else is to be crochet with the bigger one
- darning needle
- 200 g red
- 50 g white
- 50g light green and green, each
- a tiny left over in light yellow, only for the claws
- a pair of security eyes in black, 8 mm/ 0,3 inches
- If you wish to, you can even put a musical clock in there, which should be bigger than 5 cm/ 2 inches (I explained that on pages 9 and 15)
Gauge: 26 stitches * 24 rows = 10* 10 cm/ 4* 4 inches
I used Schachenmayr Catania.
The dragon will become about 50 cm/ 20 inches long and 25 cm/ 10 inches high.
The crochet dragon may be sold, if you add the suitable link and a note: "Crochet after an instruction of masche-fuer-masche!".
The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way.
Any question left? Just send me an Email, email@example.com, I do always like to help.
!!! This is the pattern to crochet the toy, not the ready crochet part!!!!
Einstelldatum: 21. April 2020