This great bunny backpack is just great for Easter as different easter basket, which due to its handles tills offers completely new opportunities for hiding.
Of course, a bunny backpack can be used even after Easter to transport one or the other little thing, or maybe even as a kindergarten bag. Even as a gym bag it would do great.
No difficult techniques are needed at all, which is why it is suitable for beginners without easily.
The bag will become 24* 18cm/ 9* 7 inches.
sc single crochet
st slip stitch
mc magic circle
hdc half double crochet
dc double crochet
tc triple crochet
* hook no 11/ D and 7/ H
* darning needle
* if at hand a knitting Jenny
* 100 g grey, medium (e.g. Drops Paris), 75 m= 50g
* 50 g light pinkt or blue, light (e.g. Schachenmayr Catania), 125 m= 50g
* 100 g off white, light 2,5- 3,5 (e.g. Schachenmayr Catania), 125 m= 50g
Alternatively two already drilled yarns, about 140 cm/ 55 inches long
* left overs in dark grey, light (e.g. Schachenmayr Catania), 125 m= 50g
* some fluffy wool, medium (e.g. Schachenmayr Baby smiles Lenja Soft), 85 m= 25 g
* some stuffing
Gauge: 26 stitches * 24 rows = 10* 10 cm/ 4* 4 inches (Schachenmayr Catania)
Gauge: 16 sttiches* 18 rows= 10* 10 cm/ 4* 4 inches (Drops Paris)
The backpack will be abou 24* 18 cm/ 9* 7 inches tall.
The crochet backpack may be sold, if you add the suitable link and a note: "Crochet after an instruction of masche-fuer-masche!".
The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way.
Any question left? Just send me an Email, email@example.com, I do always like to help.
!!! This is the pattern to crochet the toy, not the ready crochet part!!!!