Everything is included in this pattern for a nice Halloween or autumn decoration.
Two figurines disguised as death and witch, with matching skyte and the obligatory pumpkin basket, a small spider and a decorative pumpkin.
Both the figurines, as well as the large pumpkin are about 16 cm high. The cute little spider is about 6 inches tall.
sc single crochet
st slip stitch
mc magic circle
hdc half double crochet
dc double crochet
tc triple crochet
* Hook no 12/ C, 11/ D, 8/ G
* Darning needle
* 150 g orange
* 50 g balck
* Left overs in skin colour, off white and white
* Left overs in rust, dark grey, light grey, purple and brown
* Left overs in black super soft wool (Schachenmayr Baby Smile, Lena Soft) und brown socks wool (fine, e.g. Schachenmayer Regia)
* 4 half breads in black, 8 mm, 0,3 inches
* 2 wobbly eyes in black and white about 5 mm/ 0,2 inches
* Pipe cleaners for the legs of the spider
* Paper wire for the pumpkin decoration
* A little black left over of black felt
* some rouge
If nothing else is mentioned, use hook no 12/ C and Schachnmayr Catania yarn (between fine and light)
Gauge: 26 stitches * 24 rows = 10* 10 cm/ 4* 4 inches
I used Schachenmayr Catania.
The crochet figurines may be sold, if you add the suitable link and a note: "Crochet after an instruction of masche-fuer-masche!".
The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way.
Any question left? Just send me an Email, firstname.lastname@example.org, I do always like to help.
!!! This is the pattern to crochet the toy, not the ready crochet part!!!!