With this guide you can crochet your own Ritter Mobile for a happy, little boy.
There are a lot of great things to discover here, whether it's things that move at first, or actual colors and shapes later. The mobile is guaranteed not to be boring.
The description contains the instructions for a knight, a tower, a horse and a dragon.
In addition, the clouds hanging over it and an explanation of how everything is put together.
The manual is 33 pages long and contains 100 photos.
There is no need for much crochet knowledge but some patience.
The manual can be downloaded immediately after purchase as a digital ebook.
sc single crochet
st slip stitch
mc magic circle
hdc half double crochet
- indicate a new row/ round
- hook 12/ C (2,5 in mm)
- darning needle
* 50 g green (205), grey (434), medium blue (384), silver (172), brown (161)
* left overs in light red (252), yellow (403), green (212), dark green (419), dark grey (393), blue (124), nude (433), beige (257), rust (437), white and black
* 4 half bread 0,2 inches/ 5 mm, 2 half bread about 0,15 inches/ 3 mm, black
* metall ring, about 40 inches/ 95 cm circumference
* a cardboard circle about 1 inch/ 4 cm in diameter, another one in 1,2 inches/ 5,5 cm
Gauge: 24 stitches * 22 row = 4* 4 inches/ 10* 10 cm (Schachenmayr Catania)
The finished mobile will be about 32 inches/ 80 cm.
The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way.
Any question left? Just send me an Email, email@example.com, I do always like to help.
!!!! This is just a pattern, not the crochet amigurumi!!!!